Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shame


It has been so hard for me to say what I am about to say... Ok, before I do, let me say that I don't intend to hurt anyone, but I need to heal and I believe there are people that will benefit from what I will share, so I have to do this for us.

As a child I was molested by my cousin, and his friend. I desired to be approved by him. My biological father was out of the picture and everything with-in me desired to be loved, even if it came in the form of a perverted touch. I moved around a lot, so thankfully the molestation wasn’t constant but was sporadically speckled through out my life. During a summer visit, my cousin raped me. He pinned me down and broke my heart completely… After that I was raped two other times, after the second time, I decided to take “control” of my life and I began to have sex with everyone, I figured they were going to take it anyway, so I might as well give it to them…

I was also physically and emotionally abused my mother and step father. I will go further into this in future blogs.

I have been tragically affected by tOuch, and I will blog about my experiences and my journey to acceptance and healing. I am currently, reading the book Wounded Heart, which has provided tremendous insight on my plight and I will be attending a help group.

I am excited and scared but I do realize it is time to face the facts, I have been tOuched.

SMT

No comments:

Post a Comment