Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OCH!


I realized that I needed to share my journey... but I had no idea what my journey intailed. I didn't know how hurt I was and how much my life has been affected. So with this being said, I mostlikely will not be posting much, at least for the next couple of months... It hurts too much.. I can't even begin to exsplain it... I am just clueless. I don't know how God is going to make this better, but I know He intends to do so. So I am hopefull.

I have realized how amazing God is, how I could be carrying so much and still be able to function and make a postive contribution to society. That's amazing... If you only knew how dark it was inside, you would be amazed and praising Jesus for His sacrafice. But He didn't give His life so I could walk around as a container of pain, He died so I could live, truly live... And I intend to do so, and after I figure it out, I intend on sharing it with the whole world!

I love you with all that I know, now I am signing off, so I can go get better.

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment